F1 Night Race Singapore 2013: What I Wore
This weekend in Singapore, the 2013 Formula 1 Singtel Grand Prix Race takes place once again. Here is what I wore to the world's only F1 night race.
To be honest I was listening to Ciara just before I got ready to go out and was pretty much inspired by Cara Delevingne's tomboyish yet girly sporty-spice street-style look with plenty of hoodies, beanies and comfy chunky heel platform boots.
What I Wore:
1) Silk bomber jacket with a tad varsity style, 100% Japanese influences with embroidery details of a heron and sakura flower blossoms - Zara, Finland
2) Yellow lace bra top - Gina Tricot, Finland
3) Silver leggings - ASOS.com
4) Yellow mustard suede back-to-school satchel - Barbara Bui, Paris
5) Alexander Wang Jill Boots inspired chunky contrast rubber sole ankle boots - Zara, UK
90% of my clothing are from high-street brands, proving to all you readers out there that it IS possible to look fabulous without burning a hole in your purse or wallet.
My make-up for the day was a neutral, earthy-tone easy-to-match with any outfit for the day look. Make-Up Tip: I avoid liquid eyeliners to save time and effort.