Lancome Le Crayon Poudre Swatches
Want to know how to get Cara Delevingne's enviable eye brows?
Look no further as we help you test out the best shades of eye brow pencils for blondes and brunettes.
One of our all-time favourite brow pencils is Lancome's Le Crayon Poudre or "Powder Pencil" for your eye brows.
Why we love it!
- Easy to use and control than compared to cream or powder brow palettes that come with separate brush applicators
- Pencil tip and brow colour glides easily onto brow area to fill up the gaps in your brow, thicken and define it just like Cara Delevingne's
- If you make a mistake, the powder is easily removable with a swab of a cotton bud or just use your fingertips
- Product stays on throughout the day even in hot, humid weather as tested in Singapore. Brow colour does not smudge.
- Wide array of colours for different to match your hair colour
Do note that availability of colours will vary from country to country. We advise our readers to purchase from Lancome USA or a variety of good online retailers as certain countries such as Singapore do not carry light brown colours for the Le Crayon Poudre brow pencil.
Lancome Le Crayon Poudre eye brow pencil swatches
Initially, I could only find the eyebrow pencil in Chataigne or a medium-light chestnut brown colour and it did not help as my hair colour got lighter.
I was really pleased with my online purchase from Nordstrom.com and the new colours "Natural Blonde" and "Blonde" match my blonde hair better.
Natural blonde is slightly lighter than blonde, not by much though as you can see in this picture taken without flash.